There are many ways you can get involved with Neighborhood Harvest:
- Be a tree scout! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know of trees on our database that are in your neighborhood. We’ll help you contact the fruit tree owner, and you’ll be our eyes to let us know when fruit is ripe and it’s time to schedule a harvest!
- Let us know of potential harvest sites- do you have a trees on your property or in your neighborhood? Or grape vines, or an overflowing veggie garden that needs harvest help… email us!
- Come harvest with us! Join our email list to be notified of harvest dates
- Get trained to be a Harvest Leader! Contact us if you’re interested. Harvest Leaders work with us to schedule a harvest and are responsible for communicating with harvest volunteers, and overseeing the harvest, they bring ladders, boxes, and pickers, so having a vehicle is helpful (we can provide all the other things)
- Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/neighborhoodharvestashland/
- Donate something from our Wish List
- Tell your friends about us! Word of mouth is our best friend